Melatonin is naturally produced by your body and helps regulate your internal clock, regulating the sleep/wake cycle. Age, everyday stress, underlying health issues, and diet choices induced by busy lifestyles can take a toll on your body’s production of melatonin.†
Natrol offers the #1 brand of melatonin on the market. Natrol Melatonin Time Release tablets help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep with the 8-hour controlled release formula so you can wake up refreshed. This tablet also includes Vitamin B6 which supports the production of melatonin. The tablets available strength’s consist of 1mg, 3mg and 5mg. Even better, it’s 100% vegetarian.
Natrol Melatonin Time Release tablets are a great solution for those experiencing jet lag or a shift in sleep schedule and it can also help those who have trouble staying asleep through the night.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- GET BETTER SLEEP – Melatonin is naturally produced by our bodies to manage sleep cycles, but its balance can be easily disrupted. Natrol Melatonin Time Release helps you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up feeling refreshed†, plus, it’s 100% vegetarian.
- 100% DRUG FREE – Natrol Melatonin Time Release is a nighttime sleep aid that assists with occasional sleeplessness.† This drug-free sleep aid means no morning grogginess. It is non-habit forming, so you can use it with confidence whenever you need to adjust your internal clock.†
- BETTER OVERALL HEALTH – Natrol Melatonin helps to establish normal sleep patterns and give you a more restful and relaxing sleep and in turn, better overall health. Research shows that better sleep can lead to improved performance and focus.†
- #1 MELATONIN BRAND IN AMERICA – Natrol is the #1 melatonin brand in America and one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of vitamins and supplements.
- TIME REALEASE FORMULA – Natrol Melatonin Time Release tablets provide an initial dosage of melatonin to help you fall asleep fast, then slowly releases additional melatonin throughout the night to help you stay asleep so you can wake up refreshed. †