Nature's Way Beet Root; 1 gram Beet Root per serving; TRU-ID Certified; Gluten-Free; Vegetarian; 320 Capsules
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Nature's Way Beet Root contains sugar and starches that make it a source of energy.* It has been independently tested by TRU-ID to ensure authenticity and is naturally gluten free and vegetarian.
- A SOURCE OF ENERGY*: Beet (Beta vulgaris) root contains sugars and starches that make it a source of energy.*
- AUTHETIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED BEET ROOT: TRU-ID is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge DNA biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Beet Root. With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Beet Root featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- CERTIFIED POTENCY: Each serving of Nature's Way Beet Root contains 1 gram of beet root.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Our Beet Root is gluten free and vegetarian, made from plant-derived capsules. It also contains no salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take two (2) capsules three times daily, preferably with food. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.