Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed, 1,220 mg per serving, Non-GMO, TRU-ID Certified, 180 Count
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand: Nature's Way
- TO SOOTHE THE STOMACH: Fenugreek Seed is traditionally used to soothe the stomach.*
- FOR BLOOD SUGAR CONTROL: Fenugreek Seed supports healthy blood sugar control*
- PROMOTES HEALTHY LACTATION: Fenugreek Seed promotes healthy lactation in breastfeeding mothers*1
- CERTIFIED POTENCY: Each serving of Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed contains 585 mg of Fenugreek Seed. GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Our Fenugreek Seed is gluten free and vegetarian, made from plant-derived capsules. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take one (1) capsule three times daily. Best results obtained by continuous use. For intensive use take two (2) capsules three times daily. Not intended for women and children. If taking medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Details: Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Seed has been used to support lactation in breastfeeding mothers and to soothe digestion *
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.