Brand: Nature's Way
- SUPPORTS LIVER FUNCTION*: Milk Thistle is traditionally used to support liver function*
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We're proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. Nature's Way Standardized Milk Thistle is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- AUTHENTIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED STANDARDIZED MILK THISTLE: With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Standardized Milk Thistle featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food or water. Caution: Persons with allergies of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family (including ragweed) should use this product with caution. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Details: Supports Liver Function*Milk Thistle has been used for over 2,000 years. There's a specific substance in Milk Thistle (silymarin) that has been shown to support liver function.* Nature's Way® Milk Thistle is standardized to ensure consistent levels of silymarin.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.4 x 2.3 inches