Nature's Way Milk Thistle, Premium Blend, 80% Silymarin per serving, Non-GMO, 120 Capsules
Brand: Nature's Way
- SUPPORTS LIVER FUNCTION*: Milk Thistle is traditionally used to support liver function*
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We're proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. Nature's Way Standardized Milk Thistle is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- AUTHENTIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED STANDARDIZED MILK THISTLE: With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Standardized Milk Thistle featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food or water. Caution: Persons with allergies of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family (including ragweed) should use this product with caution. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Details: Supports Liver Function*Milk Thistle has been used for over 2,000 years. There's a specific substance in Milk Thistle (silymarin) that has been shown to support liver function.* Nature's Way® Milk Thistle is standardized to ensure consistent levels of silymarin.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.4 x 2.3 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.