Brand: Navitas Organics
- A healthy sugar choice! Navitas Organics Coconut Palm Sugar is minimally-processed to retain its trace minerals and rich flavor.
- Naturally low on the Glycemic Index, it won't cause your blood sugar to spike.
- Coconut Palm Sugar trees produce 50-75% more sugar per acre than sugar cane and use only a fifth of the resources.
- Substitute Navitas Organics Coconut Sugar 1:1 for white or brown sugar in recipes. Lends a rich, carmely flavor to baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free.
Publisher: Navitas Naturals
Release Date: 24-04-2014
Details: is a new, wonderful, and healthy sweetener alternative. Coconut palm trees are the natural source of this sugar. Traditional sugar farmers collect the nectar of the blossoms from these sustainably grown trees, and carefully craft a caramel-like crystal sugar. Perfect as a 1:1 cane sugar replacement, Navitas Naturals palm sugar is easily incorporated into everything culinary, from favorite dessert recipes to homemade lemonade. Safe for diabetics and those looking for weight control, palm sugar is a naturally low glycemic index food (GI35), boasting almost half the GI of cane sugar. With vitamins and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron, palm sugar really is the sweetest way to a healthy lifestyle. This palm sugar is 100% organic, vegan, kosher, gluten-free, and sustainably-grown.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.0 x 2.8 inches