Navitas Organics Maca Gelatinized Powder, 8 oz. Bag, 45 Servings — Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, 12-003
- Used for endurance by the Inca warriors, this Peruvian root has long been believed to support energy and vitality.
- As an adaptogen, maca balances hormones and stress levels in the body. It also provides an abundance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and sterols!
- Sweet and malty, maca powder is great in smoothies, warm drinks, baked goods, porridge, and with cacao. Gelatinization removes much of the starch from the maca, making it easier to digest. It is unrelated to gelatin and retains its potent nutritional value.
- USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, 15 Servings
- Contains 1 - 8oz. Pouch of Gelatinized Maca Powder
Details: Increase your energy and system balance with Navitas Organics Gelanitized Maca Powder. Maca is a powerful root from the Peruvian Andes with a sweet, malty taste. Beginning in 2003, Navitas Organics was one of the first to bring Maca to the North American continent. Our Maca is harvested from the finest Peruvian Maca root and has been cultivated using traditional farming practices. Offering the same benefits as regular Maca Powder, Navitas Organics Gelatinized Maca Powder undergoes a heated process that removes some of the starch from the root, allowing for easier digestion. Used by ancient Inca warriors to increase energy and endurance, Maca belongs to a rare group of plants called adaptogens. Rather than target one specific organ or system, adaptogens help the body achieve a state of balance throughout to encourage overall health. Navitas Organics Gelatinized Maca Powder is great in smoothies, oatmeal, baked goods, warm drinks and other recipes. USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan and gluten-free.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 6.1 x 2.3 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.