Brand: New Chapter
- SUSTAINABLE FISH OIL: Wild-caught Salmon oil is 100% from Alaska, where sustainable fishing is state law. No overfishing, no bottom trawling, no wasted catch.
- 4 IN 1 BENEFITS: Heart, joint, eye, and brain support with 2000 mg of oil per serving that delivers vital Omega-3s DHA & EPA. Clinically shown to retain healthy triglyceride levels and improve the Omega 3 Index in just two weeks.
- TESTED FOR PURITY: Every batch meets or exceeds strict NSF testing standards for mercury & other heavy metals
- Extra-virgin fish oil supplement is fresh pressed for optimal absorption, capturing salmon’s whole-food profile of 17 Omega fatty acids, Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin. No bleaching or chemical isolation.
- 100% Wild Salmon Oil from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries, Contents NSF Certified, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, Made with Non-GMO Project Verified Salmon Oil, No High-Heat Processing, No Artificial Flavors, No Sugar or Sweeteners (added to some fish oil gummies), No Farmed Fish, No Krill Oil, No Cod Liver Oil, BSE-free softgels. (Packaging May Vary)
Details: New Chapter brings you the gold standard in fish oil. Wholemega Fish Oil Supplements have been clinically shown to improve the Omega 3 Index in just 2 weeks.* Each 2000 mg dose whole-food salmon oil is fresh-pressed to deliver 17 Omega fatty acids (including vital Omega-3s) for better absorption, plus naturally occurring Vitamin D3. Using 100% sustainably caught Wild Alaskan Salmon helps solve the severe environmental problems caused by typical overfishing and ocean trawling. Made with Non-GMO Project Verified salmon oil: No krill oil, no anchovies or sardines, no cod liver oil, no exploited fisheries, no farmed fish. (Packaging may vary) *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.0 x 2.9 inches