Brand: Nordic Naturals
- WHY DIGESTIVE ENZYMES - Nordic Flora Digestive Enzymes delivers a wide spectrum of vegetarian enzymes that naturally help the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats—optimizing nutrient availability.
- BROAD PH RANGE - The enzymes in this formula work across a broad pH range to support digestion in both the acidic stomach and the more pH neutral environment of the upper intestinal tract.
- CERTIFIED VEGETARIAN - Each serving provides 300 mg of our certified vegetarian Nordic Enzyme Blend, which includes papaya enzyme (papain), vegetarian pancreatin analog, and lactase.
- PURITY GUARANTEED - Everything we make is third-party tested, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity & freshness. This product is non-GMO, certified vegetarian, and contains no artificial colors or flavors.
- ETHICAL INNOVATION - Nordic Naturals has always been at the forefront of sustainable & ethical practices in the natural products industry. Through science & innovation, we are committed to delivering safe, effective nutrients for optimal wellness.
In order to obtain the nutritional benefits of food, we must first be able to digest it into the basic building blocks of our cells. Enzymes naturally residing throughout the digestive tract aid this process by breaking down the macromolecules that compose our food as it passes through. Digestive enzymes in the mouth, stomach, and small intestine all play important roles in the digestion of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Healthy digestion results in the complete breakdown of these food macromolecules into their component parts, whereby proteins are dissociated into amino acids, carbohydrates into simple sugars, and fats into fatty acids. Only as small molecules can our food pass through the gut wall and into the bloodstream to nourish our bodies.
In formulating this product, we have chosen a select group of high-quality digestive enzymes whose actions mimic those of enzymes normally present in the human digestive system.* This formula helps fill functional gaps that may be present, while minimizing molecular activities that are not undertaken naturally by human digestive enzymes.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.1 x 2.0 inches