Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Phospholipids, The Potent Alternative to Krill, 60 Count
Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
Omega-3 Phospholipids combines one of our top-selling triglyceride-form fish oils with phospholipid-bound omega-3s from sustainably sourced herring roe. Most of the omega-3s (EPA and DHA) in the brain, eyes, and central nervous system are found in the phospholipid-bound molecular form. Omega-3 Phospholipids has naturally occurring phosphatidyl choline, and delivers more than 520 mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids, meeting the expert-recommended dose of 500 mg per day.
- SUPPORTS GENERAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS: Omega-3 Phospholipids from Nordic Naturals supports a healthy brain and heart, and also promotes healthy cell development and maintenance.
- SMALL SIZE, BIG IMPACT: These small, easy-to-swallow soft gels provide 690 mg of omega-3s per serving, surpassing the expert-recommended dose of omega-3s EPA+ DHA, per day.
- BEST ABSORPTION FOR BEST RESULTS: Many fish oils on the market are in the ethyl ester molecular form, a synthetic fat with only about 30 years of history in the human diet. Nordic Naturals formulas are produced in true triglyceride form to ensure optimal absorption and results.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY AND THE ENVIRONMENT: These Omega-3 Phospholipids are derived from sustainably-sourced fish and herring row, providing you with a high quality, non-GMO certified supplement.
- THE ALPHA OF OMEGAS: At Nordic Naturals we believe that omega oils are essential to life. By correcting the global omega-3 deficiency, we give each generation what they need to grow healthy and strong. Through science and innovation, we are committed to delivering safe, effective omega oils.