Brand: Nordic Naturals
- WHY OMEGA-3 PHOSPHOLIPIDS - This unique formulation includes naturally occurring phosphatidylcholine in the same form that exists in the brain. It supports heart & brain health, cognitive function, and may help maintain healthy skin as you age.
- DOCTOR-RECOMMENDED FORMULA - Omega-3 Phospholipids offers more than double the omega-3s found in the average krill oil supplement, and meets the daily recommended dose suggested by the American Heart Association to support a healthy heart.
- POTENT ALTERNATIVE TO KRILL- Omega-3 Phospholipids fish oil is derived from sustainably-sourced fish & herring roe. All our omega-3 fish oils are offered in the triglyceride molecular form (the form naturally found in fish) for optimal absorption.
- PURITY GUARANTEED - Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from fresh, wild-caught, omega-rich fish. We are committed to using only non-GMO, gluten- & dairy-free ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- ETHICAL INNOVATION - Nordic Naturals has always been at the forefront of sustainable & ethical practices in the natural products industry. Our fish oils are Friend of the Sea certified & sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.
Details: Omega-3 Phospholipids combines one of our top-selling triglyceride-form fish oils with phospholipid-bound omega-3s from sustainably sourced herring roe. Most of the omega-3s (EPA and DHA) in the brain, eyes, and central nervous system are found in the phospholipid-bound molecular form. Omega-3 Phospholipids has naturally occurring phosphatidyl choline, and delivers more than 520 mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids, meeting the expert-recommended dose of 500 mg per day.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 2.3 inches