- CONDITIONALLY ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID: Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.*
- NITRIC OXIDE PRECURSOR*: Arginine plays an important role in the dilation of blood vessels.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher (contains gelatin), Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description NOW L-Arginine comes in 500 mg capsules and is non-GMO. Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.* It is an important precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.* The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Brand Story By NOW Foods
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches