NOW Supplements, Indole-3-Carbinol 200 mg with Flax Lignan Extract, 60 Veg Capsules
- Country of origin is United States
- The package dimension of the product is 6"L x 5"W x 4"H
- Bathing, showering, sports and strenuous physical activities do not interfere with Lavilin's effectiveness
- Winner of a 2014 Esquire Grooming Award, Lavilin Foot Deodorant offers up to 7 days odour protection with a single application
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description Cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.) are uniquely abundant in a sulfur-containing compound called indole-3-carbinol (I3C). In the acidic stomach environment, I3C is readily converted into DIM (diindolemethane) plus a full spectrum of additional compounds shown to neutralize free radicals and promote proper detoxification.* Studies have shown that I3C supplementation can help maintain the health of the breast and other reproductive organs.* Natural color variation may occur in this product. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.0 x 1.9 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.