NOW Supplements, L-Phenylalanine 500 mg, Nervous System Support*, Amino Acid, 120 Veg Capsules
- FREE-FORM/VEGAN CAPSULES: Essential amino acid necessary for the synthesis of proteins.*
- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT*: Readily converted into the amino acid tyrosine, forming part of the structure of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine, making it important for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Nut Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that is necessary for the synthesis of proteins.* Because phenylalanine can be readily converted into the amino acid tyrosine, which forms part of the structure of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine, it is important for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.* Natural color variation may occur in this product. Settling of powder may occur in the capsule, which is filled by weight without added fillers.
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.