NOW Supplements, Vitamin C-1,000 with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids, Antioxidant Protection*, 250 Tablets
- ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION*: NOW Vitamin C-1000 tablets provide a daily dose of vitamin C needed for the production of collagen* and amino acid metabolism*
- WITH ROSE HIPS AND BIOFLAVONOIDS: This unique blend includes rose hips and bioflavonoids, which work synergistically with vitamin C*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Vegan/Vegetarian, Quality GMP Assured, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description NOW Vitamin C-1000 is a unique blend including rose hips and bioflavonoids which work synergistically with vitamin C.* Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.* Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.* It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.* This unique blend includes rose hips and bioflavonoids which work synergistically with vitamin C.* Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.9 x 2.8 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.