Flavor:Chocolate Pu-erh | Size:1 Count
This velvety infusion combines black Pu-erh tea and organic cocoa. Accented by whole vanilla beans and sweet orange peel, this decadent blend is rounded off with nutmeg and cinnamon for a spicy finish. A rich, chocolaty aroma envelops this enticing blend of dark Pu-erh and organic cocoa nibs. Numi's chocolate Pu-erh is made with organic, wild-harvested tea leaves fermented and ripened into an earthy black tea. Whole vanilla beans and sweet accents of orange peel enhance this blend along with nutmeg and cinnamon rounding off to a spicy finish. Rich in antioxidants, this hearty and healthy tea is decadence in a cup. About Pu-erh: Pu-erh Tea has a rich, smooth malty taste, & energizing healthy properties. In China it is called the “skinny girls’ tea” because it is traditionally known to improve digestion & metabolism. Also called puerh, pu-erh, puer, pu-er, pu er, & bolei. About Numi: Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She is the artist and he is the alchemist behind all of Numi’s blends. Their exceptional-tasting teas are captured in unique blends that use the highest quality organic, non-GMO ingredients sourced directly from Fair Trade Certified gardens. Numi combines premium full-leaf quality teas and herbs with only 100% real fruits, flowers and spices. “Through authenticity, creativity, and commitment to people and planet, Numi brings you the purest, best tasting organic tea”
- RICH CHOCOLATE AND PU-ERH TEA--This velvety infusion combines fully caffeinated aged Yunnan black Pu-erh tea and organic cocoa. Accented by sweet orange peel this decadent blend is rounded off with nutmeg, cardamom and cinnamon for a spicy finish.
- MORNING, AFTERNOON, OR EVENING--It's always a perfect time to savor a cup of this richly flavored, aromatic, highly indulgent tea. Enjoy it as a coffee substitute or as your tea time cuppa with or without honey and milk. Pairs very well with a good book.
- Numi offers premium organic full leaf quality teas & herbal teasans blended w/ only 100% real fruits, flowers, & spices, & no natural or artificial flavors; fragrance free, sugar free. Try our black, green, white, pu-erh, rooibos, herbal, & turmeric teas.
- USDA Certified, Organic, Non-GMO Verified, ethically sourced & farmed Fair Trade Certified & Fair Labor Verified ingredients, Carbon Free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, B Corporation, post-consumer recyclable & biodegradable sustainable packaging.
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Choice, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Yogi, Bigelow, Stash, Harney and Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Taylor's of Harrogate, Teavana, Prince of Peace, Tea Forte.