Brand: Buddha Teas
- ENERGIZING BREW – Buddha Teas Sencha Green Tea contains medium levels of caffeine for an invigorating boost without the jitters from caffeine overload. This minimally processed green tea boasts a light, refreshing flavor.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Our Sencha Green Tea is a flavonoid-rich, antioxidant blend that includes vitamin C. It also contains high levels of catechins, which is the component of green tea that contributes to many of its health benefits.
- ORGANIC – Our Sencha Green Tea is prepared using bleach-free tea bags to provide you with a high-quality tea experience without the risk of added chemicals. It’s made with no artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS – To enjoy a cup of delicate Buddha Teas Sencha Green Tea, use one bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to 175° to 180°. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- BUDDHA TEAS – Crafted without additives, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes use 100% recycled materials, making our teas good for the earth and you!
Details: Sencha is the most popular tea in Japan, making up more than 80% of all tea produced there. Whereas matcha green tea is prepared by mixing powdered Japanese green tea in hot water, sencha is made by infusing the tea leaves in the hot water. The flavor is dependent on several factors, including where the leaves were grown, in which season the leaves were harvested, and how hot the water is when preparing. Additionally, the new tea, or shincha, from the first flush of the year, is reputed to be the tastiest. While the fresh, appealing flavor is enough to keep you coming back for more, Buddha Teas Sencha Green Tea also imparts numerous health benefits. This delicate tea is flavonoid-rich and boasts vitamin C, while providing antioxidants, which are known to prevent premature aging. The lack of processing also allows it to maintain high levels of catechins, the component of tea that significantly contributes to its many benefits. This tea is made using nothing but pure, organic tea leaves unadulterated by the use of artificial additives or flavorings. By packaging our teas in bleach-free tea bags, we also remove the risk of unwanted chemicals that might contaminate the tea and you. To prepare your cup of Organic Sencha Green Tea, you’ll need to add 1 bleach-free tea bag to a cup of water heated to 175° to 180°. Steep for 3-5 minutes. Cover while steeping, then remove tea bag and enjoy. At Buddha Teas, we are all about clean and truth, which is why our teas are crafted without artificial or natural flavorings, using only fresh, pure organic or wild-harvested ingredients. We start with a philosophy of living in harmony with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes are made from 100% recycled and recyclable material, making our teas as kind to the environment as they are to you.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.2 x 4.1 inches