Brand: Buddha Teas
- POWERFUL DETOXIFIER – A Native American powerhouse, yellow dock belongs to a family of plants that includes rhubarb, sorrel, and buckwheat, but has the intense power to purify, cleanse, and renew.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – As long as you can get past the bitter taste, this organic tea will sweep the gallbladder and spleen and encourage trips to the restroom. It's a good source of potassium, iron, and vitamins A and C.
- ORGANIC – Our Yellow Dock Root Tea is prepared using bleach-free tea bags to provide you with a truly high-quality tea experience without the risk of added chemicals. When used as a tea, yellow dock is usually prepared for medicinal purposes.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS – If your taste buds reject bitter, a minute may be all you need. Use 1 bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to about 205°. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes. Remove tea bag and enjoy!
- BUDDHA TEAS – Crafted without additives, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes are 100% recycled material, making our teas good for the earth and you!
Details: If you’re familiar with the taste of traditional healing Chinese herbs (even though yellow dock does not hail from Asia), you will welcome our Yellow Dock Root Tea into your arsenal of medicinally-minded herbal teas. If you aren’t, then gather your courage and venture into what most experience as a bitter, yet potentially healing tea-drinking endeavor. When it comes to its power to purify, cleanse and renew, the highly beneficial herb beats the heck out of the others in its family of rhubarb, sorrel, and buckwheat. Suffice it to say that if you can get past the bitter taste your body will thank you. This organic tea sweeps the gallbladder and spleen, is rich in iron, and a good source of potassium and vitamins A and C. Our Yellow Dock Root Tea is prepared using bleach-free tea bags and does not contain caffeine, so you can benefit from a cup any time of the day! When used as a tea, yellow dock root is usually prepared for medicinal purposes, so in order to ensure you aren’t making a tough physical condition worse, we recommend that you first consult with your health care provider before experimenting with the medical powers of this herbal tea. To prepare your cup of Yellow Dock Root Tea, you’ll need to add 1 bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to about 205°. Cover and steep for as little as a minute, as this tea does tend to finish bitter. To balance the intensity, adding your favorite sweetener, and perhaps some companion ginger is also recommended. At Buddha Teas, we are all about clean and truth, which is why our teas are crafted without artificial or natural flavorings, using only fresh, pure organic or sustainability wild harvested ingredients. We start with a philosophy of living in harmony with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes are even made from 100% recycled material, making our teas as kind to the environment as they are to you.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.1 x 3.5 inches