- Parissa Wax Warmer: 1 x Electric Heating Plate. For regular waxers, this is a heater for gently heating and maintaining the perfect temperature of our Warm Wax and Hot Wax products during use.
- Plug-in Wax Heater: Easy to use, simply plug-in and turn on. No more stopping to re-heat wax pots during treatments. Small enough for use in the bathroom.
- Wax Warming Time: Depending on the wax used, this can take 10-30 minutes. When liquid and a honey consistency, wax is ready to use.
- For At-Home Use: Designed for at-home use with Parissa at-home product sizes (Warm Wax, Hot Wax). This heater is not for professional product size use.
- Voltage & Country: Please note, the Parissa Wax Warmer is for use with a 120V power supply. This is for usage in North America & Mexico.
Details: What is it? The Parissa Wax Warmer is an Electric (plug-in) Heating Plate. This is for usage with Parissa hair removal wax pots (see all Parissa Waxing products on Amazon). The Parissa Wax Warmer will keep hair removal wax the perfect temperature while you are waxing. No more running back to the stove-top or microwave or water-bath to re-heat your wax during treatments. How do I use it? Use the Parissa Wax Warmer with the Parissa Warm Wax or Parissa Hot Wax products. Easy to use, simply plug-in and turn on. Spin the wheel/switch to ON and the red light will come on. Do not leave the wax unattended while warming. Warming will take 10-30 minutes depending on the wax you are using and the temperature where you are. When the wax is liquid and a honey consistency, it is ready to use. Leave the wax pot on the warmer while you are waxing, it will not get too hot. It is designed to keep wax at the perfect temperature. Designed for At-Home Waxing: The Parissa Wax Warmer is designed for at-home use and with at-home product sizes. It is not for professional use. Please check your voltage, the Parissa Wax Warmer is for use with a 120V power supply, for usage in North America & Mexico.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 5.7 x 1.9 inches