Planetary Herbals Triphala Internal Cleanser 1000mg For GI Tract Wellness - 180 Tablets
Brand: Planetary Herbals
- POWERFUL INTESTINAL CLEANSER. Triphala is also widely known as an intestinal cleanser that works by gently stimulating the intestinal tract without irritating the bowels.
- TRIPHALA BENEFITS. Triphala offers a multitude of health benefits that get to the core of GI tract wellness. It revitalizes the mucosal tissues throughout the entire system, supports regular elimination, normalizes peristalsis, and provides nourishing antioxidants to the system.
- TRIPHALA HAS BEEN USED FOR OVER 1000 YEARS. How Triphala works in the body exemplifies the underlying principle of traditional medicine, which is to maintain or restore balance in the body. Supported by emerging science, the three fruits of Triphala have formed the most highly revered herbal formula for GI health for more than 1,000 years.
- OUR VISION. The majority of the world's population has relied upon plants for health and healing since the beginning of time. Planetary Herbals recognizes this and is committed to ensuring that our time-tested herbal traditions continue to evolve, grow, and flourish.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located right in Scotts Valley California.
Details: Triphala is a potent yet gentle three-fruit herbal complex that uniquely supports GI (gastrointestinal) tract wellness. Supported by emerging science and traditional use, Triphala cleanses, tonifies, and revitalizes the tissues of the entire GI tract, setting the stage for better digestion and regular elimination to help you feel better. Triphala has been the cornerstone herbal formula for GI wellness in the East for more than 1,000 years. Suggested Use: 2 tablets twice daily. If you have any questions please contact our in-house customer support team.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.8 x 2.7 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.