Have you ever tried to find a toothpaste without glycerin, fluoride, foaming agents, or coloring? We couldn’t find one, so we made Earthpaste — only five ingredients, and they all come from the earth! Water, Redmond Clay, Real Salt, essential oils, and xylitol. (Unsweetened Spearmint Earthpaste doesn’t have xylitol — now we’re down to four ingredients!) And Earthpaste really works! No foaming agents, no coloring, no glycerin, and no fluoride. Everything your mouth needs to feel clean, and nothing extra.
The Clay of 1000 Uses
For thousands of years, people have used clay for a variety of reasons. Over time, the practice of using clay was forgotten by most cultures, but as the holistic health and organic food movements gain momentum, people have become more open to traditional products like Redmond Clay. Since the 1970s, Redmond Clay has become a staple in households across the world. Earthpaste began because we couldn’t find a natural toothpaste we loved for our families. We wanted a toothpaste that was as natural as possible, so we started with hydrated Redmond Clay and added Xylitol, essential oils, and Real Salt. And that’s it. Earthpaste is amazingly natural toothpaste.
Safe to Swallow!
Single Source We own the clay deposit and control the entire process from the mine to the store shelf. Local The clay comes from right here in the USA, which means less miles and a smaller carbon footprint. Solar Powered We’ve installed enough solar panels at our Redmond, Utah location to power almost all of our operations there. A Few Facts - Clay of 1000 uses
and 995 other ways to enjoy it!
Foaming Agents and Chemicals Most brands of toothpaste contain foaming agents like SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), chemicals like titanium dioxide that whiten the toothpaste but don’t benefit your teeth, or questionable ingredients like fluoride. Not Earthpaste. Each ingredient in Earthpaste is completely natural and serves a specific purpose to help you achieve a clean, healthy mouth. Dentists are frequently impressed with the cleanliness of teeth. Earthpaste is toothpaste unlike any other you’ve experienced — you’ll see the difference on your brush and feel the difference in your mouth.
Why we do what we do… At Redmond, we’re passionate about wellness and believe nature has it right with products and people. Real products are rarely the idealized image of perfection that many have been led to believe. As with products, so with people. We believe people have a certain beauty born not of idealized image, but of natural uniqueness. We embrace real, and believe it to be the essence of life and the source of wellness of mind and body. This belief was the foundation upon which we’ve built the Redmond family of brands, including Real Salt, Earthpaste, and Redmond Clay.
Redmond as an Organization By most standards, Redmond is a very different organization. In today’s business world, many companies exist around the idea that profit is the sole reason for existence, and that employees are a means to that end. By contrast, Redmond’s philosophy is that profit is the means, but that the end goal is elevating the human experience for both customers and employees. This is evident in Redmond’s business practices, its commitment to improving the community, and its promise to provide continual growth opportunities for its employees.
- NATURAL CLEANER – Earthpaste naturally polishes away surface stains without any chemicals or additives
- INGREDIENTS – No glycerin, no Fluoride, no SLS, no Coloring, non- GMO. Only real Ingredients, such as Bentonite Clay, Xylitol, Sea Salt, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils (anise, fennel). All Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free
- SAFE TO SWALLOW – Each ingredient in Earthpaste has been used to support healthy body systems, so while we don’t recommend eating it, you won’t have to worry if your toddler decides to make it a snack
- NO POISON WARNING – Ever wondered why most toothpaste tubes include a poison warning? Not earth-based we never add sodium fluoride as others do in fact every ingredient in earth paste has been used to support good health
- UGLY YET LOVELY – Amazingly natural toothpaste. Earthpaste is the ugliest toothpaste you’ll ever love. Most toothpaste includes the same chemical used to make paint and vinyl fences white. If it looks like mud at least it's healthy delicious mud. Once you start brushing you'll notice that earth paste doesn't foam like other toothpaste That's because earth paste doesn't have foaming agents