Ridgecrest Herbals ClearLungs, Herbal Breathing Support, Original Formula, 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Brand: Ridgecrest Herbals
- ClearLungs is our original lung formula adapted from an ancient Chinese traditional remedy
- Formulated with a blend of herbs which may help support free breathing, keeping airways open and balancing mucus levels
- Featuring Dong Quai Root, which may support the body in white blood cell production. Renowned for its ability to encourage a positive immune response, it has many wellness-promoting properties
- Chinese Skullcap, one of the most widely-used herbs in Chinese medicine, may help support the bronchioles and the larger respiratory system. Skullcap contains compounds that may help support the body's natural, healthy state free from excess inflammation, encourage natural immune function, and promote healthy urine flow, bile production, and more
- Vegan capsules contain no animal products, corn, dairy, gluten, GMO, soy, wheat, or yeast. Capsule size “0.”
Details: ClearLungs is our original award-winning lung formula adapted from an ancient Chinese traditional remedy. The ingredients in ClearLungs Original are known to help support free breathing*, keep airways open* and balance mucus levels*. As the strongest advocates for daily breathing in the market, RidgeCrest Herbals encourages you to make locally-sourced air part of a well-balanced breakfast. Our ClearLungs Classic is a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs that help the body maintain thorough and favorable respiratory-health functions. Due to its unique effectiveness and sophisticated approach, this product has been the number-one selling natural lung health product in the United States since 1998 - unlike Trucker Tom's Totally Terrible Breath-Enhancer. This powerful, one-of-a-kind Chinese herbal formula combines the beneficial Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) properties of 13 perfectly-balanced herbs.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.2 x 2.1 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.