Solaray Alfalfa, 430 mg, 100 Count
- Superfood: Alfalfa contains naturally occurring vitamins C, D, E, K, some B vitamins & chlorophyll
- Father of All Foods: Alfalfa leaf helps support healthy blood, kidney function & digestion
- Heart Healthy Herb: Alfalfa is often taken to help support healthy cardiovascular function
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, Vegan & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: "Great product! Been using it for years...great benefits."
Release Date: 19-03-2015
Details: Believed to have originated in Iran and southwestern Asia, alfalfa is the world's oldest cultivated crop. A natural source of nutrients and fiber, the beneficial herb is also known as the "father of all foods" because of the concentration of important, naturally occurring vitamins and minerals: Vitamins C, D, E, K and some B vitamins as well as a high concentration of chlorophyll. With such a profile, including a high content of saponins, Solaray Alfalfa Leaf helps support healthy blood, kidneys, digestion, cardiovascular function, and much more.
Like all Solaray products, Alfalfa Leaf is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Not only do we require a certificate of analysis from suppliers to guarantee raw material quality and to identify the presence of major allergens, but our state-of-the-art laboratory conducts relevant tests for such contaminants as heavy metals, microbes, pesticides, and more. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard – because you deserve the best.
Vegan & non-GMO, Solaray Alfalfa Leaf is made with the quality difference you can feel – order a bottle today!
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.0 x 1.3 inches