- Women's Health: Black cohosh is a traditional folk medicine known for its phytoestrogen properties
- Keep Cool: A favorite for women at midlife, the herb may provide comforting support during menopause
- Stay Strong: Contains biological molecules believed to help support strong, healthy bones
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, Vegan & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: "Black Cohosh twice a day at 540mg is what made my life happy again."
Release Date: 11-03-2017
Details: Originating in North America, black cohosh is a perennial herb in the buttercup family. Used for centuries as a folk medicine, black cohosh has soared in popularity in recent years as women seek comforting support at midlife.
Especially known for its phytoestrogen properties, black cohosh may help provide support during menopause. Additionally, the herb contains biological molecules believed to help support strong, healthy bones – also important for women as they age.
Like all Solaray products, Black Cohosh is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Not only do we require a certificate of analysis from suppliers to guarantee raw material quality and to identify the presence of major allergens, but our state-of-the-art laboratory conducts relevant tests for such contaminants as heavy metals, microbes, pesticides, and more. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard – because you deserve the best.
Vegan & non-GMO, Solaray Black Cohosh is made with the quality difference you can feel – try a bottle today!
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.5 x 2.4 inches