- Traditional Tonic: Black walnut hulls have been used for thousands of years as a digestive tonic
- Deep Support: Known for its astringent properties, black walnut may help support intestinal wellness
- Powerful Profile: Contains the phytochemical juglone with impressive derivative compounds
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, Vegan & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: "Solaray is a brand I trust."
Details: Originating in ancient Persia, black walnut hulls have a long history of use throughout the world dating back thousands of years. With a powerful profile of naturally occurring nutrients including fatty acids & protein, black walnut also contains a phytochemical known as juglone believed to be the source of its array of health benefits.
Today, black walnut hulls are known for their astringent properties and are used to help support healthy digestion and intestinal wellness as well as internal cleansing and healthy cardiovascular function.
Like all Solaray products, Black Walnut is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Not only do we require a certificate of analysis from suppliers to guarantee raw material quality and to identify the presence of major allergens, but our state-of-the-art laboratory conducts relevant tests for such contaminants as heavy metals, microbes, pesticides, and more. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard - because you deserve the best.
Vegan & non-GMO, Solaray Black Walnut is made with the quality difference you can feel - try a bottle today!
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches