Solaray Blue Cohosh Root Capsules, 500 mg, 100 Count
- Traditional Support for Women: Blue cohosh has a long history of use for healthy menstrual support
- Folk Recipe: Among its many uses, blue cohosh may help support normal smooth muscle relaxation
- Full of Phytochemicals: Blue cohosh is thought to have phytoestrogen properties
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, Vegan & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: "Time and time again this product works wonders..."
Release Date: 19-03-2015
Details: A member of the barberry family, blue cohosh is a perennial plant that bears beautiful purple-blue flowers. Blue cohosh is a traditional Native American herb native to eastern North America that contains a class of phytochemicals known as saponins, believed to the source of its health benefits. Today, blue cohosh is thought to have phytoestrogen properties and is often taken to help support healthy menstruation and a woman’s overall health.
Like all Solaray products, Blue Cohosh is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Not only do we require a certificate of analysis from suppliers to guarantee raw material quality and to identify the presence of major allergens, but our state-of-the-art laboratory conducts relevant tests for such contaminants as heavy metals, microbes, pesticides, and more. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard – because you deserve the best.
Vegan & non-GMO, Solaray Blue Cohosh is made with the quality difference you can feel – try a bottle today!
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches