- WHAT IS FOLIC ACID: Folic acid is a water-soluble B vitamin and is a member of the B-Complex. It also help maintain healthy levels of homocysteine by converting homocysteine into methionine
- BENEFITS FOR WOMEN: Folic acid intake is important for pregnant women and helps to promote heart health. In addition, adequate folate levels in a woman's healthy diet may reduce risk of having a child with a spinal cord or brain defect
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: In addition to helping maintain homocysteine levels, it plays a significant role in supporting a healthy nervous system and the health of red blood cells
- FOLATE INTAKE: Folate intake should not exceed 1000 mcg which is 250% of the body's daily value
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: These tablets are KOF-K Kosher certified, non-GMO and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and color
Release Date: 20-09-2013
Details: Folic acid is a water-soluble B Vitamin and member of the B Complex. Folic acid intake is important for pregnant women and helps promote heart health.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches