Source Naturals 5-HTP, 100mg
Dietary supplement. L-5-Hydroxytryptophan supports normal sleep cycles. 5-HP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan) is an intermediate in the natural conversion of the essential amino acid, tryptophan, to serotonin. Clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP increases the amount and availability of serotonin produced by the body. Increased brain serotonin levels may produce positive effects on emotional well-being, appetite regulation, melatonin production and maintaining a healthy sleep cycle. Source Naturals 5-HTP is naturally derived from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.) Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Improved mood, emotions, and sleep
- 5-HTP is the natural intermediate in the conversion of l-tryptophan to serotonin
- 5-HTP increases the amount of serotonin in the body and aids in the production of melatonin
- Enables relaxation and deep sleep
- Naturally derived from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia