Source Naturals Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid 650mg- 120 Tablets
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand: Source Naturals
- This product combines two important compounds.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is a derivative of l-carnitine, a powerful antioxidant that plays a significant role transporting long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant, soluble in both fat and water.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a coenzyme that assists in the conversion of pyruvate to acetyl-coenzyme A, which is the beginning point for the Krebs cycle production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) for cellular energy.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a coenzyme that assists in the conversion of pyruvate to acetyl-coA. Acetyl-coA is thebeginning point for the Krebs cycle, one of the body’s main energy production cycles, which produces thehigh-energy molecule ATP (adenosine tripho
- Acetyl l-carnitine transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria in your cells. Cellular mitochondriaare where these fatty acids are used to generate ATP, the metabolic energy for your cellular vitality.
- These two compounds together support the body's own system for maintainence of cell function as we age.
Details: Source Naturals Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid contains two critical nutrients, acetyl L-carnitine and alpha-lipoic acid.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.