Source Naturals Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid 650mg- 120 Tablets
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand: Source Naturals
- This product combines two important compounds.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is a derivative of l-carnitine, a powerful antioxidant that plays a significant role transporting long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant, soluble in both fat and water.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a coenzyme that assists in the conversion of pyruvate to acetyl-coenzyme A, which is the beginning point for the Krebs cycle production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) for cellular energy.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a coenzyme that assists in the conversion of pyruvate to acetyl-coA. Acetyl-coA is thebeginning point for the Krebs cycle, one of the body’s main energy production cycles, which produces thehigh-energy molecule ATP (adenosine tripho
- Acetyl l-carnitine transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria in your cells. Cellular mitochondriaare where these fatty acids are used to generate ATP, the metabolic energy for your cellular vitality.
- These two compounds together support the body's own system for maintainence of cell function as we age.
Details: Source Naturals Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid contains two critical nutrients, acetyl L-carnitine and alpha-lipoic acid.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches