Brand: Source Naturals
- Vitamin B-6 is the collective term for a group of three related compounds, pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine.
- B-6 is required for the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- It can be difficult to get enough of this vitamin from dietary sources alone because cooking can destroy much of the B-6 content.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the syntheses of some of the neurotransmitters that affect mood.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Details: In order for vitamins to be utilized by the body, they must first be converted into their active coenzyme forms.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.8 x 1.6 inches