Coral calcium contains the alkaline minerals calcium and magnesium, as well as other essential trace minerals. An initial study on an alkaline mineral blend demonstrated an increase in blood alkalinity (pH) and buffering capacity. Proper alkalinity (pH) of the blood is critical for the overall health of the body. Source Naturals Coral Calcium : it is harvested in Okinawa, Japan from fossilized (dead) coral and is not harmful to living coral.
- Excellent source of calcium
- Helps build healthy bones, plays a role in muscle contraction, heartbeat, blood clotting and nerve transmission
- Harvested from dead coral and is not harmful to living coral
- A predigested and highly absorbable form of calcium that contains essential trace minerals.
- May help maintain body pH (alkalinity), according to an initial study. Even slight pH variations—that is, moreacidity—can result in imbalances such as candida, indigestion, seasonal sensitivities, and low immune function.
- Eco-Friendly™: Harvested from an above-sea source, fossilized coral on the coral island of Okinawa.