Source Naturals L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex 1000mg Essential Amino Acid Supplement - 240 Tablets
Brand: Source Naturals
- SUPPORT MUSCLE METABOLISM. Free-form amino acid combination. Arginine supports muscle metabolism, energy, heart function and circulation. Arginine easily converts into nitric oxide (NO).
- LIVER DETOXIFICATION. l-Arginine/l-Citrullinne Complex supports liver detoxification l-Arginine and l-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. Both are key intermediates in the Krebs urea cycle, where they participate in the detoxification of ammonia via the production of urea.
- MUSCLE RELAXATION. The formation of NO mediates smooth muscle relaxation in the blood vessel wall, and thus reduces the workload of the heart.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Details: Supports Peak Performance. L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. L-Arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism and a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels. L-Citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia, a by-product of exercise. This clearing enables the body to recover after a workout. Suggested Use is 1 tablet four times daily. If you have any questions please contact our in-house customer support team.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.3 x 3.1 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.