L-Lysine Free Form L-Lysine is an essential free-form amino acid which acts as a precursor for other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism). L-Lysine is crucial to the formation of collagen, a major part of the body's connective tissues. L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the Krebs cycle.*
Suggested Use: 1 to 2 capsules daily. Allergies: HYPOALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
Consumers Our customers’ well-being is our highest priority. In everything we do, our guiding principle is to provide safe, superior quality products that enhance customers’ health and well-being. Nature and Science: Our Formulation Philosophy We respect nature’s intelligence. We choose scientifically optimal nutrient forms and potencies that work at the cellular level to bring the body’s interdependent systems into balance. We call this unique formulation strategy Bio-Alignment.
Quality First We honor the trust our customers place in us with an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality. Our Quality Control team rigorously tests our products to ensure they meet our specifications. Raw Materials Our commitment to quality begins with sourcing botanical powders and extracts and other raw materials, including organic and non-GMO verified ingredients when available. Unlike many other brands, we do our own manufacturing and have complete control over all aspects of raw material procurement, formulation, and quality testing.
Advocacy We are advocates for a wellness revolution. We stand for a new health care model focused less on disease care and more on early intervention to address metabolic structure and function imbalances that can impact wellness. This new model called SystemiCare embraces the health enhancing value of nutritional compounds the body already recognizes. Innovation We foster innovation. Our vision of a healthier world inspires us to seek and bring to market innovative new compounds to advance the wellness revolution and offer our customers a better quality of life.
- L-Lysine is an essential free-form amino acid which acts as a precursor for other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism).
- L-Lysine is crucial to the formation of collagen, a major part of the body's connective tissues.
- L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the Krebs cycle.
- An important free form amino acid for healthy protein development and immune function.
- If you have a poor apetitie, low energy levels or mood changes, you may be L-Lysine defficient.