Brand: Source Naturals
- SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH. N-A-G has been known to assist in the reduction of inflammation and joint pain for easier movement.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY INTESTINES. N-A-G has also been known to reduce intestinal inflammation. Support for the body with the potential for better bowel movements and much more.
- PLEASE NOTE ALLERGENS. Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab) Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Details: N-A-G, N-acetyl glucosamine, is an amino sugar (a building block of mucopolysaccharides). It is formed from L-glutamine and glucose. N-A-G forms the basis of complex molecular structures which are key parts of the connective tissues and mucous membranes of the body—tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, and intestinal lining. Suggested use is take 1 to 3 tablets daily. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.7 x 1.0 inches