Source Naturals Omega-7 Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil Vegan Sourced - 120 Softgels
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sea buckthorn oil is an extract of the sea buckthorn fruit containing palmitoleic acid, an omega-7 fatty acid. Traditional Chinese herbalism has used sea buckthorn for 1,000 years to support overall health and vitality. Recent preliminary research on cells in culture suggests that palmitoleic acid, a normal component of body fats and cell membranes, may also work together with insulin to support the uptake of glucose by cells. Palmitoleic acid is extracted from the sea buckthorn fruit via supercritical CO2 for a vegan-appropriate, non-GMO source of omega-7.
- Omega7 Sea Bucktorn may help support healthy glucose metabolism.
- This omega-7 is derived from the fruit pulp of the sea buckthorn plant.
- Premier plant source of palmitoleic acid, a healthy monounsaturated fat with important health properties.
- Sea buckthorn has a history of traditional use dating back centuries throughout China and Russia.
- It is non-GMO and appropriate for vegans and vegetarians.