Brand: Source Naturals
- Proanthocyanidins possess many properties that may be beneficial in maintaining good health.
- Procyanidins are clinically shown to scavenge free radicals at the site.
- 2 tablets 1 to 2 times daily.
- Source Naturals Pycnogenol also contains calcium.
- A natural plant product made from the bark of the French maritime pine, Pinus maritima.
- Rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids that are excellentfree radical scavengers.
- More than 170 studies and review articles published over the last 35 years document its safetyand efficacy.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Release Date: 04-10-2017
Details: Pycnogenol and Grape Seed Extract is a potent combination of two powerful natural antioxidants. Pycnogenol, extracted from French maritime pine bark (Pinus maritima), and Proanthody, extracted from grape seeds (Vitis vinifera). Both extracts contain proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble bioflavonoids which are excellent free radical scavengers. Proanthocyanidins possess many properties that may be beneficial in maintaining good health.
Package Dimensions: 2.9 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches