SOURCE NATURALS Serene Science 5-HTP 100 Mg Capsule, 120 Count
Brand: Source Naturals
- 5-HTP increases the amount of serotonin in the body and aids in the production of melatonin.
- Provides a natural source of amino acids that is needed for the production of serotonin.
- All natural 5-HTP is extracted from the bean of an African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
- Synthesis of serotonin in the brain requires an adequate supply of either tryptophan or 5-HTP as precursors in the central nervous system.
- 5-HTP promotes a positive mood, helps control your appetite and supports normal sleep.
Details: 5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan) is an intermediate in the natural conversion of the essential amino acid tryptophan to serotonin, a brain chemical associated with positive mood and well-being. Preclinical studies show that 5-HTP may help support healthy levels of serotonin in the body. In addition to a balanced mood, serotonin may also support melatonin production and a healthy cycle. Serene Science 5-HTP is derived from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.2 x 2.1 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.