SOURCE NATURALS Vegan Omega-3s Epa-Dha 300 Mg Vegetable Soft Gel, 90 Count
Brand: Source Naturals
- Algal oil is a vegetarian DHA oil that does not come from cold-water fish.
- There is no risk of ocean-borne contaminants when using algal oil.
- DHA is an integral part of neural membrane phospholipids in the brain.
- This algae-derived DHA is called algal oil, and it's now added to food products to ensure that we get enough omega-3s in our diet in a sustainable and humane way.
- Algal oil also helps reduce triglycerides and LDL cholesterol.
Publisher: Inventory Management Services- HPC
Release Date: 04-10-2017
Details: This all-vegan product is a superior source of EPA and DHA compared to flax seed oil or other vegetarian sources of omega-3s. An exceptional vegetarian alternative to fish oil, it has no fishy aftertaste. EPA/DHA supports the healthy functioning of the brain and cardiovascular system. DHA is an integral part of neural membrane phospholipids in the brain. Made from algae, it is also a sustainable alternative to overfishing the oceans.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.4 x 2.4 inches