This all-vegan product is a superior source of EPA and DHA compared to flax seed oil or other vegetarian sources of omega-3s. An exceptional vegetarian alternative to fish oil, it has no fishy aftertaste. EPA/DHA supports the healthy functioning of the brain and cardiovascular system. DHA is an integral part of neural membrane phospholipids in the brain. Made from algae, it is also a sustainable alternative to overfishing the oceans.
- A vegetarian, vegan and sustainable source of DHA & EPA. A superior source of EPA & DHA compared to flax seed oil.
- EPA-DHA has none of the fishy aftertaste often experienced with fish oils because it is sourced from algae, making it a sustainable alternative to overfishing the oceans.
- Helps support a healthy cardiovascular system. May help support healthy cognitive function.
- High levels of DHA are found in the brain, retina and neural membranes.
- EPA is the fatty acid most associated with a healthy cardiovascular system.