Stash Tea Acai Berry Herbal Tea, Pack of 6 (18 Count Tea Bags)
- DRINK PINK: This fruity herbal tea blend combines tart hibiscus with natural acai berry, blackberry, and blackcurrant flavors for a tartly refreshing tea that's delicious hot or iced. Enjoy this drink plain, with milk, or sweetened with honey or sugar.
- 18 COUNT BOXES: Individually packaged bags guarantee every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal, white, green, black, or oolong. Steep your tea according to instructions on box & enjoy every sip of premium quality Stash Tea
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- Stash Tea: Brought to life in 1972 by 2 Portland hippies, we believe that tea is an opportunity to excite the senses and surprise your taste buds with a diverse range of bold flavors
Details: Stash Acai Berry Herbal Tea - 18 bags per pack -- 6 packs per case. The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ships captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his "stash," stowed carefully as his "private reserve." Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. Stash Premium Acai Berry Herbal Tea is a fruity herbal blend that combines tart hibiscus flowers with natural acai berry, blackberry and blackcurrant flavors for a delicious tea that is also wonderful served chilled over ice. Herbal teas contain no true tea leaves, but are created from an international collection of herbs and spices. These all-natural botanical ingredients are combined to create exciting flavors and aromas in a rainbow of colors from pale yellow to deep red. Stash Tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the worlds premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup. Shelf Life: 360 days
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 5.9 x 5.8 inches