- Decaf English Breakfast Tea: This robust blend of black teas has been decaffeinated using a natural European process that removes 99.5 percent of caffeine without sacrificing flavor; Delicious plain or with milk
- Incomparable Quality: From herbal, black, and green to white, or oolong, our premium tea bags are packaged in stay fresh foil wrappers to deliver a high quality cup , from morning chai to bedtime chamomile
- Find Your Flavor: With over 250 teas to choose from including loose leaf, iced tea, green tea, decaffeinated black tea, chai, herbal teas and more, you're sure to find your next favorite with Stash
- Proud To Be a B Corp: We believe diversity and boldness should be in our community and society, as well as in our cup; As a certified B Corp we act in the best interests of our people, partners, and planet
- Stash Tea: Brought to life in 1972 by 2 Portland hippies, we believe that tea is an opportunity to excite the senses and surprise your taste buds with a diverse range of bold flavors
Details: For our decaffeinated English Breakfast, we have used a decaffeination process using a completely natural European process that removes 99.5% of the caffeine while retaining all the flavor, color and aroma of the tea. The result is a strong, rich tea. It may be enjoyed with milk or lemon and makes an exceptional iced tea. This flavorful tea is perfect to drink any time of the day. The prototype for English Breakfast was developed over a hundred years ago by the Scottish Tea Master Drysdale, in Edinburgh. Marketed simply as Breakfast Tea , it became popular in England due to the craze Queen Victoria created for all things Scottish. Tea shops in London, however, changed the name and sold it as English Breakfast Tea . English Breakfast has become a favorite of tea drinkers worldwide and is the tea most often enjoyed during English High Tea.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.9 x 5.8 inches