- FESTIVE SPICES: Natural flavors of gingerbread and rum give this chai a unique twist. The brewed tea has a spicy-sweet gingerbread aroma, with a flavor that is medium-bodied. This tea is excellent plain or with milk (regular or evaporated) and sugar.
- 18 COUNT BOXES: Individually packaged bags guarantee every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal, white, green, black, or oolong. Steep your tea according to instructions on box & enjoy every sip of premium quality Stash Tea
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- Stash Tea: Brought to life in 1972 by 2 Portland hippies, we believe that tea is an opportunity to excite the senses and surprise your taste buds with a diverse range of bold flavors
Details: About the Brand The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Founded in 1972, Stash Tea originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail-order catalog to consumers. Today, Stash Tea is enjoying steady growth and has become one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States, with products available through foodservice, grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, mail order, and the Internet. Stash Tea is also available in Canada and in several foreign countries. The company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his "stash," stowed carefully as his "private reserve." Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 5.9 x 5.8 inches