- Organic Breakfast Blend: Rise and shine with this robust blend of Fair Trade Certified organic black teas, thoughtfully sourced from across the globe; This rich, full bodied cup will start your day right
- Incomparable Quality: From herbal, black, and green to white, or oolong, our premium tea bags are packaged in stay fresh foil wrappers to deliver a high quality cup , from morning chai to bedtime chamomile
- Find Your Flavor: With over 250 teas to choose from including loose leaf, iced tea, green tea, decaffeinated black tea, chai, herbal teas and more, you're sure to find your next favorite with Stash
- Proud To Be a B Corp: We believe diversity and boldness should be in our community and society, as well as in our cup; As a certified B Corp we act in the best interests of our people, partners, and planet
- Stash Tea: Brought to life in 1972 by 2 Portland hippies, we believe that tea is an opportunity to excite the senses and surprise your taste buds with a diverse range of bold flavors
Details: Product Description Stash Tea Organic Breakfast Blend Black Tea 18 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 6) Individual Black Tea Bags for Use in Teapots Mugs or Cups, Brew Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Fair Trade Certified About the Brand The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Founded in 1972, Stash Tea originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail-order catalog to consumers. Today, Stash Tea is enjoying steady growth and has become one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States, with products available through foodservice, grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, mail order, and the Internet. Stash Tea is also available in Canada and in several foreign countries. The company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his "stash," stowed carefully as his "private reserve." Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 6.0 x 5.7 inches