- WARMING SPICES: We blend organic Assam black and green tea with organic cinnamon, clove, ginger & cardamom, for an aromatic tea with a flavor that is slightly sweet & strong, with full-bodied flavor notes.
- BRIGHT GREEN TEA: Whether it's Jasmine Blossom, Ginger Peach, or Moroccan Mint, Stash's black teas bring the herbaceous flavor of green tea to every cup. Try our bagged tea or loose leaf teas.
- KEEP IT FRESH: Individually packaged bags guarantee every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal tea (tisane), white tea, green tea, black tea, or oolong tea.
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- Stash Tea: Brought to life in 1972 by 2 Portland hippies, we believe that tea is an opportunity to excite the senses and surprise your taste buds with a diverse range of bold flavors
Details: Product description The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland Oregon. Founded in 1972 the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ships captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his stash stowed carefully as his private reserve. Today the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. Stash Tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the worlds premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup. Stash Premium Organic Chai Black and Green Tea is very aromatic with a spicy flavor that is slightly sweet and penetrating with lingering flavor (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)UPC: 077652082746 K About the Brand The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Founded in 1972, Stash Tea originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail-order catalog to consumers. Today, Stash Tea is enjoying steady growth and has become one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States, with products available through foodservice, grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, mail order, and the Internet. Stash Tea is also available in Canada and in several foreign countries. The company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his "stash," stowed carefully as his "private reserve." Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.9 x 5.8 inches