Tea tree therapy antiseptic ointment eucalyptus Australian and lavender oil. Description: tea tree antiseptic ointment with eucalyptus Australian and lavender oil. Helps relieve minor rashes, cuts, abrasions, sunburn and insect bites. Our eucalyptus oil is sourced from the world's largest eucalyptus plantation, banalasta oil plantation. Banalasta eucalyptus Australian has a milder, more pleasant aroma with strong anti-microbial qualities. Eucalyptus Australian is the species of choice for aroma therapists as the medicinal eucalyptus most suitable for use on the skin. Disclaimer these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 100 percent natural antiseptic ointment that combines a therapeutic dose of pure tea tree oil with the absorption powers of Australian eucalyptus Australian oil and lavender oil
- It is an ideal treatment to protect and treat cuts, abrasions, chafing rashes and other skin irritations
- Made in united states
- Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment With Eucalyptus Australian and Lavender Oil
- Helps Relieve Minor Rashes, Cuts, Abrasions, Sunburn and Insect Bites
- Our eucalyptus oil is sourced from the world's largest eucalyptus plantation, Banalasta Oil Plantation