Brand: Terry Naturally
- Supports Strong Cellular Defense & Hormone Balance; Every cell in your body requires iodine to keep it functioning properly, but each day you are exposed to iodine blockers like chlorine, bromide, and fluoride; Tri-Iodine is here to help
- Amazing Benefits; Tri-Iodine supplies the crucial support you need for breast, uterine, prostate, and colon health, as well as hormone balance and menopause relief, healthy detoxification, and cellular defense against oxidative stress
- Optimal Support; Iodine levels have dropped 50 percent in the last 30 years; This formula provides three beneficial forms of iodine to nourish multiple body systems
- Three Forms of Iodine; Potassium iodide and sodium iodide support hormone balance and immune health; Molecular iodide promotes breast, prostate, colon, and cellular health
- The High Quality Difference; All Terry Naturally products are manufactured to strict Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) set by the FDA and are produced with the highest quality ingredients
Details: Tri-Iodine contains three beneficial forms of iodine to nourish multiple body systems--potassium iodide, sodium iodide, and molecular iodine.It is ideal for supporting breast, prostate and thyroid health, as well as immune function and detoxification. Iodine is one of nature's most amazing minerals-every cell in your body requires iodine to keep it functioning properly.Iodine is especially critical in the thyroid gland but also in breast, ovary, uterus and prostate tissue. After researchers discovered that iodine deficiency caused goiters, iodine was added to table salt in the 1920s and became common in the American diet. However, iodine in the diet has decreased almost 50% in the last 30 years. At the same time, our intake of chlorine, fluoride, and bromide have all increased. They all compete with iodine in our bodies by blocking iodine receptor sites. Chlorine is now used to purify water instead of iodine. Fluoride is almost universally found in toothpaste and drinking water. Bromide replaced iodine in baked goods. From 1960 to 1980, one slice of bread would fulfill the RDA requirements for iodine. Sadly, that iodine in bread was replaced with brominated flour. Soft drinks also may contain brominated oils. Chances are that you need iodine, but may not even realize it. Adding iodine can make a dramatic difference in your health. Iodine is one of the most important minerals required for healthy cellular and metabolic function. Yet it's unlikely that you're getting the optimal amount of iodine you need. Researchers have found that all cells in the body have a receptor site for iodine. While the thyroid is the only gland in the body to store iodine, the breasts, ovaries, uterus and prostate require especially large quantities of this important mineral.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.2 x 2.1 inches