Brand: Traditional Medicinals
- Gently invigorates, while promoting healthy digestion.*
- Non-GMO Verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Fair Trade Certified.
- Each tea bag contains approximately 15 mg of naturally occurring caffeine from green tea leaf.
- Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships.
- Taste: Pleasantly warming, spicy and mildly tannic.
- Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags (96 total tea bags).
Details: Product Description Herbal Power: Gently invigorates, while promoting healthy digestion.* Taste: Pleasantly warming, spicy and mildly tannic. Plant Story : Combining the time-honored tradition of green tea with the extra wellness benefits of spicy, warming ginger—a staple in Ayurveda—we created this tea to promote healthy digestion.* We source our favorite green tea from idyllic, organic farms in the scenic foothills of the Indian Himalaya. From the Manufacturer For nearly forty years, we’ve been passionate about connecting people with plants and passing along the centuries-old wisdom of how to use them. So even though our packaging has changed, our aspirations remain the same: help you use plants to be healthy. Same great teas, same old us: devoted stewards of traditional herbal knowledge, practitioners of sustainable sourcing, meticulous judges of highest quality herbs, caring members of our communities, proud employee-owners of our independent company, herb nerds, and plant people who, without meaning to sound too hippie about it, feel like the plants are talking to us. We hope you will enjoy the fruits (or flowers, roots and leaves) of our labor.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.2 x 2.8 inches