Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Shatavari Cardamom Women's Tea, 16 Tea Bags
Brand: Traditional Medicinals
- Promotes Healthy Lactation*
- Non-GMO verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Caffeine Free.
- Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships.
- Taste: Pleasantly sweet and slightly spicy. It is customary to enjoy this tea with milk and sugar added
- Contains one box containing 16 sealed tea bags
Publisher: Traditional Medicinals
Details: Personality: Pleasantly sweet and slightly spicy. Herbal Power: Traditional Ayurvedic herbs used to help nursing mothers with breast milk production.* Reason to Love: While your bundle of joy is probably causing you no end of delight, moms can also feel overwhelmed and tired, especially when it comes to breastfeeding. Our herbalists tapped into traditional herbs like Shatavari and cardamom to help new moms with breast milk production and healthy lactation.* Delicious and beneficial, this tea shares a wisdom that’s been passed down to nursing moms for generations. Ayurvedic practitioners recommend adding your milk of choice while brewing to help extract Shatavari's beneficial compounds. (And don’t be surprised by the tea’s pale color this blend is an herbal powerhouse!) Taste: Pleasantly sweet and slightly spicy. *The statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.2 x 2.7 inches