- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Decaf Chai tea bags. The finest black tea expertly blended with sweet and savory spice flavors to deliver a warm, soothing aroma and fresh, spicy taste. Steep for four to six minutes depending on desired strength.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- CHAI TEA: Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savory spice flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great-tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
Release Date: 13-10-2010
Details: Twinings is an English specialty tea company founded in 1706 and is the favorite choice of tea lovers everywhere. Naturally decaffeinated black tea perfectly balanced with the sweet and savory spice flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.6 x 5.6 inches