- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 50 English Breakfast Black tea bags. complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of english breakfast tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
Release Date: 24-04-2014
Details: Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English breakfast, from which its name derives. Their refreshing and invigorating flavor makes English breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion - not just for breakfast. English breakfast can be enjoyed with or without milk, sweetened or unsweetened - the choice is yours. English breakfast tea is a rich and satisfying robust tea, traditionally blended with Kenyan and Assam black teas.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.6 x 3.3 inches