Color: Original Version
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Prince of Wales tea bags. Perfect for a relaxing night at home, this smooth, mellow tea will leave you feeling renewed. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of Prince of Wales tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- PRINCE OF WALES TEA: This tea was specifically created by Twinings for HRH The Prince of Wales in 1921. This blend combines teas selected from the Jiangxi, Anhui and Yunnan Provinces in China, creating an aromatic blend with a light, mild taste.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
Release Date: 21-03-2006
Details: Twinings of London Prince of Wales Tea is a unique blend of teas carefully selected from the Jiangxi, Anhui, and Yunnan provinces in China. It is 100% pure black tea with an aromatic blend that is light, smooth, and mild to taste. Includes 20 individually sealed bags inside each box. Comes in a case of six 20-count boxes (total of 120 individually wrapped tea bags).
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.8 x 5.6 inches